Here at All The Buzz, we love all things beautiful – and what better occasion to indulge in the most stunningly beautiful surroundings possible than on your wedding day? Picking out the little things is already tough, but finding the perfect venue can sometimes be nearly impossible. We’re here to help with our list of Five Gorgeous Georgia Wedding Locales. From the beachside to the gardenside and everywhere in between, our diverse list offers some of the best venues in the state. Take a look and get some inspiration!
- Two words: sunken garden! It’s just one of the spectacular features that make the Jekyll Island Club Hotel one of the most beautiful wedding locales in Georgia. Nestled in the serene beauty of the state’s historic southeastern coast, this locale is as versatile as it is scenic. The hotel includes space for up to 250 people in its Club Ballroom and more space in separate cottages, for those who prefer indoor festivities. Nature lovers can plan a ceremony steps from the ocean at the hotel’s beach pavilion. This venue is definitely a winner!
- The Mansion on Forsyth Park is a personal favorite! This Savannah staple is the epitome of southern grandeur. Located in the heart of Savannah’s historic district, overlooking renowned Forsyth Park, this locale offers the best of the outside and the inside: Tree-lined walkways combine with timeless architecture to create the southern belle wedding of your dreams. And accomodations for up to 200 guests doesn’t hurt either!
- If you’ve ever dreamed of saying “I do” surrounded by the splendor of an elegant chateau, your dream awaits just outside Atlanta! Just 50 miles northeast of the bustling city, Chateau Elan, in Braselton, can accomodate 400 guests on the Chateau Lawn. After your ceremony, dine surrounded by oaken barrels in this winery’s charming cask rooms. Gorgeous!
- Is it any surprise we love the idea of a wedding at the Atlanta Botanical Garden? The garden’s wedding sites include the classic Rose Garden, which can seat 200, or more intimate settings like the Fragrance Garden – a lovely alcove perfect for an intimate and elegant gathering. Fragrances of jasmyne, gardenia, lavendar, thyme and mint will surround you as you say “I do” – how can you resist? It’s easy to see why this gets our vote as one of the most beautiful wedding locales in Georgia!
- It’s your once-in-a-lifetime event – why not host it in a one-of-a-kind setting? That’s according to the folks at the Georgia Aquarium, in Atlanta, and we have to agree with them: Amazing views of aquatic life make a breathtaking backdrop to any ceremony. The aquarium has four ballrooms with space for 500 people and more throughout the facility. The bonus: In addition to the treat of ocean blue thrills, the aquarium offers cuisine by Wolfgang Puck Catering.
Hopefully you’ve found something that either tickled your fancy or gave you an amazing inspiration. Once your venue’s picked, you know who to call – we’ll be waiting!
Love one another and you will be happy. It’s as simple and as difficult as that. ~Michael Leunig
Love the blog? Let us know!